Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bait hilu bait (home sweet home)

Here it is people, in all of its glory (or lack there of)... My house.


Here is my "living room" which is actually a large hallway because my actual living room (not pictured) is too big and if i put these things in it, it would just be ridiculous. Straight ahead is my bathroom (notice the dolphin shower curtain, it is all about the little details my friends). The door on the right is to my bedroom. The door on the left is to my kitchen and across from my kitchen is a guest room (also empty and not pictured).


This is my mini fridge with fruit and honey and whatnot on it.


This is my washing machine and dryer... got this as soon as i could. If I don't have to hand wash my clothes for two years, I won't!


This is across from the washing machine. The sink, stove, food, and dishes. Some things I would like to point out, the santa head band that keeps back my unruly hair on bad days, you can't see it but there is a neon orange "fruit" sticker on the last green tile on the right, the "types of pasta" apron, there is also a toy car and a santa snow globe to the left on the counter.


This is the left corner of my room. Laundry, guitar, etc. (messy, get over it)


Bed and books. My bed is the one with all the blankets on it... the other is for stuff. That orange rope is laundry line and that head checked item is the Jordanian Shmog, a traditional fashion accessory most commonly found on men over sixty. I just had to have one! (it brings out my eyes)


And the right corner of my room. Closet and drawers from clothing and some stuff i put on my wall. I don't want to brag but there is a copy of Twilight on that closet. I don't want to treat this like MTV cribs but I feel like I should because do you remember how awesome that show was? And how crazy Mariah Carey was when she got in her tub. I am not going to do that because it is cold in hurr, so I am keeping on all my clothes and then getting under some blankets.

You don't gotta go home but cha gotta get the hell outta here. (They always said that as they shut the gate in the camera's face)
XOXO
Laura

This is the view from outside the gates to my house... how does it feel to be an outsider looking in?





No comments:

Post a Comment