Sunday, October 14, 2012

Well this is awkward...


So If you haven't heard me say this before (which is weird because I say it a lot because it is the truth)... my life is a joke to society. My life is just a series of awkward moments strung together by times when my awkwardness isn't witnessed. To be honest I didn't think a post about how awkward I am would come until I was in Jordan. But since it is here and I am writing it I might as well just get it out of the way. Now sit down (you probably are because who reads there computer standing up?) and get a snack and I will give you a glimpse into just why my life is awkward.

Pretty much I live my life with 100% confidence that I will say or do the most awkward things. When I feel awkward I loose the ability to function like a normal human being. I laugh like an idiot, loose the ability to speak normally, etc. It gets even worse if I like you, like you because then I just don't talk to you at all. I like to take the "I like you don't talk to me" approach. Which, if you were wondering, never goes over too well. But I digress, here is an example of my awkwardness. One time I had to get a magazine at the library and it was on the bottom shelf near a desk and at that desk was a girl who I kind of knew but not really and when she turned around I panicked and then shakily, whispered "hey" then turned around and walked away very fast. (funny side note about this story: one time I was telling it and this one woman was like "you hissed at her?". When I was reenacting the story and said the awkward hey I guess she thought I hissed, I don't know.) So now we are all on the same page about my awkward life. In the end all I want is to live out a normal life where my child isn't anything like honey boo boo, is that too much to ask??

So if you read my first post (if you didn't go back and read it, there is a cute puppy at the end) I talked about how awful goodbyes are and blah, blah, blah. Welp that was premature because I saw all those people pretty much the next day. It was like when you are walking with a friend and you think you are going to split off to go in your respective directions so you say bye and then you both continue in the same direction. It's like I said bye but you are still here and then you panic a little and are unsure of what to do so then you laugh and idon'tknowwherei'mgoingwiththissentence... but I hope you get my gist. So pretty much I have said bye to people like five times because I don't want to not say bye. Watch me not say goodbye one time and that is the last time I will see them... that would suck. But when I said bye the first time I was so dramatic about it I was like "bye see you in two years... maybe" and "I am leaving is that really that last thing you want to say to me?!" which, made things a little worse. So yea that was awkward.

Anyways, Thank you for putting up with my awkwardness and this awkward post. Kbailoveyoumeanit!

XOXO (possibly gossip girl this time)
Laura


This is a visual interpretation of my awkwardness

No comments:

Post a Comment